My stuffed nose.
I thought I could lay in a little longer in bed and wake up at 8am today.
But Mr.Sinus had this itch to drop me a visit.
I was awoken at 4.30a.m. by a dreadful, wheezing cough and followed by a blocked nose. Then the mucus all flowed freely, I could have looked like a slimy monster.
I've exhauted my tissue supplies.
Since hanging around in my cold room just worsen my condition, I woke up, washed my face, brushed my teeth and then make myself a hot mug of coffee. Might as well try to finish half of my workload that I have to bring back from school. I hope I won't be sneezing all the way through Kak Lai's engagement.
Me and my stuffy nose.
*sniff*






6 comments:
These things comes out from nowhere and in a situation where we we really don't want it to happen. Anyway, hope you get well soon ya.
get well soon ya! make sure to bring lots of tissue with u. manatau mengalir deras kan ;p
Sian, I oso been through the same for the past few days.. Stuffed nose, bikin marah nih kalau kena.. Hehe..
Get well soon pare~!
sia rasa idung sa gatal2 ni skg lps kc bersih ruma..bakal2 flu jg ni kali..
nway, smoga cpt sembuh ya pare!
hehehhe... kesiann... get well soon.. ^_^
Thanks for all your wishes merangkap comments everyone! Really made my day...luckily all the mucus dried up by 9am, just in time for me to grab my camera and go. I guess, I need to up my vitamin C intake :-)
May you all have a healthy, beautiful weekend!
Post a Comment