30 Day Blog Challenge Day 1 3/4..
This is a continuation from yesterday's post...
Something I look forward to this year...
I've mentioned about a trip with my girlfriends and weddings...that's in my travel to-do list. Hmm...what else? I also looking forward to new responsibilities at work..hopefully I could be a better teacher this year. Here's to more recognition hahahaha...konon!
I also look forward to revamping my closet and some of my past attitudes like complaining and procrastinating. Ditto with my hair styles...maybe chop it shorter or something.
I guess that's all for this Day 1 and three quarters challenge. Maybe there's more but I'll let you know as I go :-)
Have a nice day all!!





2 comments:
Interesting! I oso wanna do this, but wait la till next month. Hihi.. Good luck pare in the challenge!
Thanks pare!! Something for us to do to spruce up our blog :-)
Post a Comment